KPC Health & Safety Policy
As we return to live performances, Kirkland Performance Center continues to prioritize the health and safety of our community, artists, and staff. Going forward, we will require proof of full vaccinations for all event attendees. Additionally, masking will be required for patrons, rental clients, and employees inside the venue regardless of vaccination status.
KPC’s staff will check for proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test at the doors as a condition of entry. Those without documentation will not be admitted to the performance.
Unvaccinated children younger than 12 years must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test taken within 48 hours of the performance start time. Self-reported negative test results that are not from a test provider, a laboratory, or a health care provider cannot be accepted.
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination (for persons over the age of 12) with a matching of identification. The date of entry must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered)
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result (for children under 12 and those with medical or religious exemptions) with a matching identification:
- Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory)
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory. The information provided should include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result.
We anticipate vaccination and masking provisions to remain in place for the foreseeable future, but will review these policies on an ongoing basis, evolving them as needed. These policies are subject to change at any time and without advance notice.
If you have any questions about our safety measures and their potential impact on your KPC experience, please contact the Box Office at 425.893.9900, Tuesday through Saturday from 12pm to 6pm.