2013-2014 Artist Sponsors
Kirkland Patch, Jay & Suzy Wakefield
Kevin Huges & Ann-Marie Spata, Acropolis Pizza
Sponsorship of Kirkland Performance Center programs is a great way to promote your business to a diverse, local and professional audience. Our Development and Marketing offices will be happy to work closely with you to create sponsorship packages that are tailored to your objectives.
• Tabling or sampling opportunities onsite
• Inclusion in extensive media and advertising campaigns, with logo
• Recognition in onsite signage and KPC publications
• Logo, with link to corporate page, on the KPC web site (70,000 unique visitors per year) and KPConnects e-newsletter (8,000+ local subscribers)
• Vehicles for client, employee and corporate entertaining: complementary and reduced-rate tickets and steep discounts on facility rentals.
• Exclusive VIP receptions with performers, donors, and other honored guests
• An affiliation with the Eastside’s leading performing arts center
Ticket sales and other earned income cannot completely cover the costs of bringing great programs and performances to our community. The scope of KPC can achieve is determined by the generosity of local businesses, residents, and other arts patrons. That’s why your help is so important. As a KPC sponsor, you are not only making an important investment in marketing your business—you are making an investment in the strength and vitality of the entire Kirkland/Eastside community.
Sponsorships packages begin at just $500.
For more information contact Marguerite Kennedy, KPC's Annual Fund manager by email or by calling 425.828.0422 x 222.