Thanksgiving Food Drive
This year is KPC’s third annual Thanksgiving food drive, benefiting the Kirkland Hopelink. Running October 27th through November 18th, when you come to a show, bring in a canned or nonperishable food item or household item to donate. We have two Hopelink collection bins in the lobby, next to the Box Office. For the past two years we have been able to help those in our community who need a little extra help during the holiday season, and we look forward to generous donations from our patrons again this year.
Most needed food items:
- Canned meals
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Beans (dry or canned)
- Fruit (canned)
- Grains (pasta, rice, quinoa, barley, etc.)
- Nut butters (peanut butter, almond butter, etc.)
- Vegetables (canned)
Most needed non-food items:
- Baby items (size 3-6 diapers, wipes, formula)
- Hygiene items (toothpaste/toothbrushes, shampoo/soap, deodorant, razors, combs, brushes)
- Paper items (toilet paper, paper towels, foil, zip-lock bags)
- Household and cleaning items (dish or dishwasher soap, household products, laundry soap)
Please note: Hopelink is unable to accept donations of alcohol and medications (including vitamins).