BOX OFFICE INFO & POLICIES
GENERAL TICKET INFORMATION
- DON’T GET SCAMMED! Please only buy tickets to our shows from kpcenter.org. Unauthorized fraudulent ticket resellers that buy expensive Google ads to trick you like tickets-center.com (and others) will overcharge and massively inflate actual prices and fees, costing you extra and sometimes never delivering tickets. Avoid these headaches and financial losses, and always only buy from kpcenter.org! KPC works hard to keep ticket costs affordable, and fees minimal.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
- The Box Office is open from 12 pm-5 pm Tuesday-Friday, and beginning 2 hours before any performance. All ticket sales and will-calls for performances end 30 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- During performances, the lobby opens to patrons one hour before the scheduled start of the show and seating begins 30 minutes before the curtain rises.
- For more information please call 425.893.9900 or email Box1@kpcenter.org.
Exchanges and Refunds
- Free exchanges are available to season ticket holders. Ticket exchanges for single-ticket buyers are subject to a $2 fee per ticket. All exchanges must be activated at least two hours before the start of the performance. Exchanges cannot be processed during active performances or after the show has occurred.
- Refunds are only available for shows that have been fully canceled or postponed to a date that can no longer be attended by the ticket buyer.
- Purchased tickets to an event that the buyer can no longer attend may be exchanged for another performance or donated as a tax-deductible contribution to Kirkland Performance Center.
- Ticket fees are applied to all performances at KPC and are dependent on the price of the individual ticket. Fees remain the same whether tickets are purchased online, over the phone, or in person at the Box Office window.
Will Call, Digital, or Print-at-home Tickets
- Tickets are disseminated in one of two ways: digital delivery or will-call pick-up. Digital delivery arrives in your email inbox almost immediately after your purchase is completed in a PDF document attached to your confirmation email. These tickets can be printed at home or scanned directly from your smartphone.
- Will call tickets are available for pick-up from our Box Office one hour before the scheduled show start time. A valid photo ID is necessary to retrieve ticket orders at will-call.
- KPC has six removable ADA seats and six companion seats available for all shows, located at the top of the auditorium. The remainder of the seats in the auditorium are accessed via stairs only—we do not have an elevator nor a ramp to seats closer to the stage.
- When purchasing ADA seats online, you may add your request for removing the seat for wheelchair access in the comment section. When no comments are added, our Box Office staff will contact ticket purchasers before the show to prepare seat needs.
- Please arrive on time for your performance. KPC Box Office will call, and theater access closes 30 minutes after the scheduled start of the show. Late seating passed 30 minutes cannot be guaranteed.
Leaving Single seats
- When purchasing tickets online, please do your best to select seats adjacent to already purchased seats. KPC reserves the right to reassign seats to accommodate as many patrons as possible, especially for popular performances.
TEEN, YOUTH, AND INFANT TICKETS
- KPC partners with TeenTix for most of our presented season shows. Available performances are listed on the TeenTix website.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to have their tickets to the performance. Children may sit in the laps of adults during the performance but will not be permitted into the auditorium without a valid ticket of their own.
- Age restrictions vary by performance or artist. Any age restrictions will be listed on individual event pages as needed.
GIFT CARDS, DISCOUNTS, OTHER PROMOTIONS
- Gift Cards are available in two formats: digital or physical card. Physical cards can only be purchased in person at our Box Office window. For digital certificates, purchases can be made online here.
- Discounts vary by performance. For up-to-date deals and the best prices on tickets, join our mailing list. Click here to subscribe.
- When applying a discount code to your purchase, look for the “Promotional Code” box to enter your code before completing the purchase. Promo and discount codes cannot be applied after a purchase is completed.
- Kirkland Performance Center offers assisted listening devices that use an FM audio feed and headphones for the user. Our devices do not currently link to cochlear implant devices or t-coils. If you would like to borrow an assisted listening device, please contact the KPC Box Office before the performance or ask at Will Call when you arrive.
- KPC has a sensory-controlled seating area with the ability to control lighting and volume. Patrons with sensory needs may request the use of this space during a performance. Access to this room is limited to patrons with valid tickets and is available at House Management’s discretion.
ADA Parking and Drop-Off
- Accessible parking spots are shared with the Peter Kirk Community Center on the west side of the building. Spaces are limited, so arriving early is the best option. Additionally, the area immediately in front of our lobby is available for drop-offs and loading.
- KPC does not have a designated parking lot. Information on recommended parking locations and other downtown Kirkland amenities can be found here.
For further information or additional questions, please contact our Box Office at 425.893.9900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.