VOLUNTEER AT KPC!
Thank you for your interest in our volunteer program! Kirkland Performance Center volunteers have the opportunity to share their skills and love of the arts as they connect with people of all ages and backgrounds. They do this in a fascinating environment, interacting with great people and knowing that they are helping to create unique experiences that will surprise, delight, entertain, and educate.
- Volunteers must be 12 years of age or older. Volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Since the majority of the volunteer positions involve working with guests of all ages, applicants should be comfortable working with people, be committed to working in a team environment, and able to treat team members and guests with dignity and respect.
- Volunteers give permission for their photo to be used for publication and other Kirkland Performance Center related purposes.
To apply, complete the volunteer application: https://forms.office.com/r/KUkdbqJjRy
- Free attendance to concurrent shows
- 50% discount on concessions items
- Annual volunteer appreciation parties
- Complimentary passes for every 5 shifts served
- Concessionaire (requires WA State Mixology permit)
- Ticket Scanners
- Education and Community Programs
Current volunteers: Sign in below to access your account and sign up for shifts.
<iframe src=https://www.volgistics.com/vicnet/607147 style=”height: 400px; width: 100%; border: 0″></iframe>
Due to the volume of applications and available positions, we regret that not all applicants will be selected to participate. For more information or questions about our volunteer program, your application, or current volunteer assignments, please contact Becky Forsberg at email@example.com or 425-828-0422 x229