Become a KPC Donor
With the support of our incredible community, Kirkland Performance Center has brought artists of the highest caliber from all across the globe right here to the Eastside – and nurtured our own local performing arts community.
When you give to KPC, your dollars will:
- Give over 85,000 people each year access to the performing arts – including those who otherwise can’t afford it
- Maintain and improve our unique venue and our ability to create intimate audience experiences with the world-class artists on our stage
- Provide a platform and an audience for local emerging artists
- Support collaborations with other Eastside arts partners that make the most of our community’s collective performing arts resources and funding
- Catalyze the creation new programs and transformative experiences for young people interested in the performing arts
You have made KPC a part of your life in some way, and we are so grateful. Please take the next step and join the KPC donor family by making a gift to KPC!
Other Ways to Give
- Mail a check to:
Kirkland Performance Center
350 Kirkland Ave
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Donate Stock or Securities, or assets from your 401k or IRA. Contact Development Director, Kayla Teel, at email@example.com or 425-828-0422 x239.
- Leave a legacy gift by including KPC in your will or estate plan. Click here to learn more about the Encore Society, KPC’s planned giving club!
- Make a gift directly from your Donor Advised Fund
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support KPC every time you shop at Amazon, at no cost to you. Simply go to smile.amazon.com and do a one-time search for “Kirkland Performance Center.” Amazon will remember your choice and will donate 0.5% of all qualifying purchases made through AmazonSmile to KPC to support a community connected by culture. It’s that easy! (You can bookmark smile.amazon.com or use the mobile app.)
Qualified Charitable Donations
Are you over the age of 72? Do you have an individual retirement account (IRA)? Are you a fan of Kirkland Performance Center?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you can make a Qualified Charitable Donation (QDC) directly from your IRA to the Kirkland Performance Center! A QCD can help you reach your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) without having to pay income taxes on the amount of your donation.
You save on your taxes and help bring the arts to Kirkland.
For more information, visit here.
Must be paid directly from the IRA custodian/trustee to the non-profit. The donor cannot have a distribution made payable to them and then use those funds to make a donation to the charity.